5.28.2010

Brand new

Here I am. Brand new to the "adult blogging world" Sure, I did my fair share of blogging on xanga as a awkward looking, badly dressed, boy crazy, fried hair teenager. It was mainly what I would have called "poetry" at the time. (I definitely wouldn't call it that now)

I'm excited to share my life with you. Thank you for having me. Errr - or me having you. Or... well, nevermind. Let's jump right in.

Read my testimony here
Read about my life here
Look at some pretty things here
Add me on facebook here

Looking forward to sharing about life, love, hopefully some laughter, and God's grace.

See you soon

- Leah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog's super cute! looking forward to reading more. :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your testimony. God is good all the time! Laura Burke

Shauna said...

YAY!!! I love you so much. and Yes, i cried AGAIN reading your story. I'm so thankful for you in my life and for what joy you bring me everyday. I pray that this blog will touch the lives of many young girls and wives and allow them to see what God can do through them as they surrender to His grace.

Unknown said...

Oh my sweet Leah...you know your mama, this put me to tears. What a testimony you have I am so very proud of you and the walk you have with Christ. I love you!!

Your blog is now in my top 3 favorites.

Liz said...

O.K. I knew I liked you from the start! We share the same birthday!(We'll definitely have to celebrate together even if it's at Starbucks! Ha!) Loved reading your blog!
GOD is FAITHFUL and TRUE!
Love and blessings to you friend!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. So happy to get to read your blog !! Heather